Accordion Shutters in Pembroke Pines
Today we finished an installation in Pembroke Pines for 11 accordion shutters. The job took a day and a half to finish properly. There were 3 sliding doors and 8 windows. We installed Push Lock Accordion Shutters. The Window Shutters and Door Shutters rolled smoothly and we put clips at the ends to hold them open. All the accordions came with a key for security when going on holiday. Here are some pictures of the finished job. The anchors were installed at 7″ apart to obtain the highest possible design pressures for our client. They are not prepared for the worst of hurricanes and the best part is, they will only take a couple of minutes to be prepared.
Features & Benefits:
- Reduces inventory
- Its design improves tolerances
- Improved fit and appearance
- Rapid response to storm threats – closes quickly to protect your opening in the event of a storm.
- Convenience – no more putting up, taking down or storing panels.
- No storage space needed – permanent installation of accordion shutters frees up valuable storage space. Puts an end to putting up and taking down storm panels through out the season.
- Provides added security with choice of either inside or outside locking mechanisms.
- Available in colors of White (WH), Ivory (IV), Beige (BG), and Bronze (MB).
- Unobstructed View – in the open position the accordion is equally stacked to both sides which offers a full view.
- Energy efficient – In closed or semi-closed position accordion reflects sun�s harsh rays and provides shade.
- Privacy – In the closed position the accordion shutter restricts ability to see into the opening.
- Increases value of your property- Permanent hurricane protection is seen as an upgrade to your property.
- Minimal Maintenance- aluminum construction needs only occasional washing as needed and regularly scheduled lubrication of plastic rollers and locking mechanism with a silicon based product.